L’OEUF is looking for an Architectural Technologist for various projects: public/institutional; multi-family residential; renovations; urban works.
Description and indications below
L’OEUF is looking for a Technologist for public/institutional and multi-family residential projects of all sizes. The desired candidate will be responsible for assisting team members in the development of innovative and inspiring projects.
- Work closely with the entire team at all stages of the project
- Participate in the development and production of documents for all phases: from preliminary to final plans and specifications
- Collaborate in the development and produce working drawings and details
- Ensure compliance with standards, codes and regulations
- Collaborate to produce estimates
- Revise shop drawings and technical sheets
- Coordinate other professionals
- Participate in site monitoring
- Diploma in architectural technology
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical construction details
- Good knowledge of the Building Code
- Proficiency in REVIT and AUTOCAD
- Excellent knowledge and interest in sustainable design and building envelope science.
- Excellent command of spoken and written French, good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Interest and ability to work in a collaborative process
- Ability to manage teams, be a member of a team, and also work independently when needed.
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service
- Graphic skills: an asset
- Experience in BIM management: an asset
L’OEUF Architects offers great flexibility of schedule, autonomy and great possibilities for advancement. Your opinion makes the difference and is taken into account in the activities of L’OEUF. We also try to assign the projects are according to your preferences. Salaries are competitive, depending on experience and the prevailing scale. Professional costs are reimbursed, as well as part of your continuing education. We also offer group insurance after 3 months of service. L’OEUF is first and foremost a great school allowing you to make the most of your desire for innovation.
The position is full-time and telecommutes for an indefinite period, we are looking for new offices!
Send your application by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your interest in L’OEUF; Please note, however, that only successful candidates for this position will be contacted.
Looking forward to seeing you!