L’OEUF is looking for an Intermediate Architect for various projects: public / institutional; multi-family residential; renovations; urban works.
Description and indications below
L’OEUF is looking for an Intermediate Architect for public / institutional and multi-family residential projects of all sizes. The desired candidate will be responsible for assisting team members in the development of innovative and inspiring projects at all stages.
- Project management: from client meetings to teamwork (architects and other professionals)
- Concept design and development
- Coordination of professionals
- Participation in the production of documents at all stages: from feasibility to working drawings
- Participation in site monitoring and report production.
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience
- Proficiency in REVIT and AUTOCAD
- Excellent knowledge and interest in sustainable design and building envelope science.
- Excellent spoken and written French, good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Interest and ability to work in a collaborative process
- Ability to manage teams, be a team member, and work independently as needed.
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously.
L’OEUF Architects offers great flexibility of schedule, autonomy and great possibilities for advancement. Your opinion makes the difference and is taken into account in the activities of L’OEUF. We also try to assign the projects are according to your preferences. Salaries are competitive, depending on experience and the prevailing scale. Professional costs are reimbursed, as well as part of your continuing education. We also offer group insurance after 3 months of service. L’OEUF is first and foremost a great school allowing you to make the most of your desire for innovation.
The position is full-time and telecommutes for an indefinite period, we are redoing our offices!
Send your application by email to the following address: email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your interest in L’OEUF; Please note, however, that only successful candidates for this position will be contacted. Looking forward to seeing you!